The Himlung Himal is located at Manaslu Region and the northest part of Annapurna region with an altitude of 7126m. The Mountain was first climbed in 1992 by a Japanese group and later on has some further ascents. Practically, it is easy to climb. The Himlung Himal is lies on close to the Tibetan border in a remote area of Nepal. The Government of Nepal opened this reigon only in 1992 after a first climbed by Japanese group and it is previously a restricted region.
The Himlung Himal route follws the Annapurna Circuit to Koto and passes through the remote villages, high passes and peaks, forests, glaciers, rocks, narrow paths, springs and other cultural settlements. Since, the area is remote very few tourists have been visited the region.
The expedition offers aswesome Panoramic mountain views of Api Himal, Nandadevi, Rajramba, Kappa Chuili and so on. Due to the remoteness of this region you will experience the awesome mountain views, Off-Beaten paths,vergion nature and mysterious cultural. It is stunning climbing in the remote region of Nepal.
Adventure Leaders Nepal Team are experienced & professional team for Himlung Himal expedition.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathamandu(1350m) and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02: Rest, Expedition brifing and Preparation in Kathmandu.
- Day 03: Drive to Besisahar(760m)
- Day 04: Drive to Koto(3560m)
- Day 05: Trek from Koto to Meta(3560m)
- Day 06: Trek from Meta to Kyang(3840m): Camping
- Day 07: Trek from Kyang to Phu Gaun(3900m): Camping
- Day 08: Acclimatization day:Camping
- Day 09: Trek from Phu Gaun to Himlung Base Camp(4900m): Camping
- Day 10 to Day 24: Climbing period : Base Camp - Himlung Himal Summit(7126m)
- Day 25: Trek back from Base Camp to Phu Gaun(3900m): Camping
- Day 26: Trek back to Meta(3560m): Camping
- Day 27: Meta to Koto(3550m)
- Day 28: Drive from Koto to Besisahar.
- Day 29: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 30: Final Departure
- All arrival and departure Transport by Car/Hiace/Bus according of Group size
- 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on B&B
- All transportion by bus/sharing jeep during the trip
- An English speaking, experienced, trainned and lisenced holder climbing/expedition guide
- All necessary stafffs including guide, porters during the climbing and expedition
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the tea house and while on camping
- Per person 35kg allowance during trekking up carrying by the porter and 30kg baggage allowance while returning back from Base Camp
- Expedition Royalty, Permi fee of Nepal Government to climb Himlung Himal
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project permit
- TIMS card
- First Aid medical kits for the group and staffs
- All the climbinng equipments like climbing rope, individual tent, oxygen, mask, regulator etc.
- All equipments, wages, accidental insurance for climbing/expedition staffs
- Tea House Twin share Accommodation during the Trekking
- Farewell dinner in Nepali typical and cultural resturant
- Adventure Leaders Nepal Gifts( T-Shirt and Pashmina)
Cost Not Included
- Nepal visa fee
- International Flight Ticket
- Lunch and Dinner Kathmandu(except farewell dinner)
- Medical tests and hospitalization expenses
- Personal equipments like backpack, medical kits, trekking gear
- Travel insurance (should have buy own travel insurance)
- Additional staffs other than specified
- High altitude food
- Tips for guide and porter