Khopra Danda Trek is an alternative trekking near Pokhara and perfect massive view trails in Annapurna region for short time travelers. It offers Nepal has eye-catching peaks, rice fields and cultural villages along the way.
Having the great hike in Annapurna region and just few people know about this route. The treks starts from Nayapul and passing the awesome views of Poonhill(3210m), South Annapurna(7219m), Machhapuchre and so on. The trek decends Magar Community village called Narchyang and leds natural phot spring in Tatopani(Hot spring). Khopra Danda Trek is less touristic trekking through nature walk with Rhododendron forests. If you there specially in April and May the Rhododendron flowers blossoms and it makes your walking more romantic with the panoramic views.
Overall, Khopra Danda treks offers to see the snow-covered peaks in Annapurna region. It is also the best option to gain knowledge cultural Magar ethnic group of Nepal and experience of taking natural bath at hot spring.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu(1350m) and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02: Drive/Flight to Pokhara(827m) and overnight at hotel in Lakeside.
- Day 03: Drive to Nayapul and Trek to Ulleri(1960m- 6 hrs walk)
- Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani(2860m- 5 hrs walk)
- Day 05: Hike to Poonhill(3210m) at early morning and trek to Tadapani(2640m- 5 hrs walk)
- Day 06: Trek from Tadapani to Dobato(<Bhaisi Kharka> 3435m- 5 hrs walk)
- Day 07: Trek from Dobato to Chistibung(3025m-6 hrs walk)
- Day 08: Trek to Khopra Danda(3660m-6 hrs walk)
- Day 09: Exploration day - Hike to Khair Lake(4500m)
- Day 10: Khopra Danda to Narchyang Village(1520m- 5 hrs walk)
- Day 11: Trek to Tatopani(<Hot spring> 860m- 6 hrs walk)
- Day 12: Drive back to Pokhara by Bus/Jeep.
- Day 13: Explore yourself
- Day 14: Drive/Flight back to Kathamandu.
- Day 15: Final Departure to Airport
- Awesome views of Annapurna
- Snow-covered eye-catching beautiful peaks
- Less crowded trek
- Rhododendron Forests
- Magar community cultural villages
- Natural hot spring
- All Arrival & Departure Transport by Car/Bus/Hiace according to group size
- 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu on B&B basis
- Flight/bus tickets (kathmandu to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu)
- Pokhara to Nayapul and back from Tatopani to Pokhara transportation
- 3 nights hotel in Pokhara on B&B basis
- An English speaking Trekking guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people)
- Three time meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Tea House Accommodation during trekking.
- Annapurna Conservation area propject permit
- TIMS(Trekkers information management system) card
- Personal Insurance of our Staffs, their Salary, Food, Lodge & equipment
- Twin share Accommodation in Kathmandu on B&B basis
Cost Not Included
- Nepal visa fee,
- International Flight Ticket
- Travel and Rescue Insurance
- Personal Expenses (Laundry, bar bills, bottled water, Phone calls, extra room, Boiled water, Battery Charge)
- Tips for guide and porter
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (one day, you will participate to share Nepali food with Nepali Cultural show)